Thursday, December 5, 2013

Surviving the Holidays...

I survived Thanksgiving with my nephews...it was chaos. The men in my family really don't lift a finger at all. It's depressing...I want to believe there are good men out there. Sigh...

I'm still tired, lol! I can't wait for the holidays to be done and things back to normal!

I jumped into edits Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday, I did some research/networking for a new project in 2014.

I need to get writing...and blogging again. But I'm still recovering :) Dishes/laundry and such...

I have plenty of writing to do but I'm also distracted. Lots of irons in the fire. My novella Rough Landing will be in Ellora's Cave's Hot Pink releases this June! Loose Id wants my MM contemp for it's Easter's Basket theme :)
Still waiting on something else subbed around the same time...over a month since the deadline. It's annoying really.

I'm a control freak ;) So many options to explore though. Good goals for the new year!

My next release is Sterling New Year 12/31/13 MMMF contemp erotic romance coming to loose id. No cover yet :( but here's the link with blurb! http://www.loose-id.com/sterling-new-year.html

No comments:

Post a Comment