Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Raising Hope Sitcom review: The Chance Who Stole Christmas

If you love the Grinch...you must watch this episode. Raising Hope is a genius show when it does quirky things like this....I love the show but it truly excels at spinning on classics. Nothing ever goes as planned but that's the fun in the Chance house!

 

Burt is interim mayor?? Then he cancels the Christmas Fest in town?? Sounds crazy but they explain it, make it work...and the narrator lulls you into that Grinchy-goodness feeling.

 

The cute inclusion of all the cast and the fun of Maw Maw is all there with a happy ending...and don't try this at home warning :)  I don't want to give it all away...I'd rob you of the joy. I've watched it at least 3 times since it first aired. It's the true holiday happy show I will watch again !!


See it...I'm sure they'll replay it (I hope!) and if you're not DVRing this show...you should be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment