Saturday, May 23, 2009

Bones Season Finale

Okay, I was all geared up for the coma episode of Bones where they're married, everything is wacky and yet they solve a murder.

It was well done but I didn't enjoy it as much as I expected. I wanted to like it. And it wasn't the ending (not very original, amnesia)....it was the difference in the main two characters. They seemed like themselves and yet very much not. It ruined the will they/won't they chemistry. That anticipation is gone. It was just an annoying episode to me.

And what's with NBC canceling My Name is Earl?? That's just crazy....

Oh well, new Closer and Leverage seasons are coming this summer;)

Cheryl

4 comments:

  1. "MY NAME IS EARL" IS BEING CANCELLED. HOWEVER, EARL'S MUSTACHE WILL STAR IN IT'S OWN SPIN-OFF SHOW--"MY NAME IS HAIRY".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Bones too & the whole we she won't she is a big part of the show. My favorite at the moment is Heroes. I can't get enough of Zachary Quinto. The best bad guy on TV by far.
    marypres@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite show is House although I thought they were a little reaching with the last couple of episodes. We'll see how it goes next season.
    ~Nicole
    Nicole.Zoltack at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Bones and House but I will really miss Prison Break if for nothing else but the hot,hot stars

    ReplyDelete