Monday, January 27, 2014

Thank you Menage Fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!

I've nominated for 7...I think I counted right...7 ménage romance fan's awards!!!!

Thanks so much :) I can't even believe it!

Voting is now open...so please vote! There is no limit...

As we say in Chicago, Vote Early, Vote Often!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Jfx3QJppMCsvcpWXlrT68qzMDqnvfHk5-21X0VV9Dm8/viewform

There is some amazing competition so hopefully I can succeed in one category!

I'm really excited that Sterling New Year is up for best Holiday Ménage! It's doing wonderful on Amazon thanks to all of you!!

                                    Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,095 Paid in Kindle Store 
 
Thanks again and please go vote for your favs, whoever they are! I love these awards because they celebrate a genre I can't get enough of! I love writing it and love the fans out there who can't get enough either :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment