Sunday, January 12, 2014

Fan's Choice Menage Romance Awards: Nominations Are OPEN!

It's that time again :) Last year I was lucky enough to be a top nominee and make it to the voting...
I won one category thanks to my wonderful fans!!

This year I'm helping spread the word...but I'll appreciate any nominations as well ;)
 
Link: http://marymenage.wordpress.com/2014/01/12/menage-romances-2014-fans-choice-awards-nominations-2nd-edition/

-Nominations will be received from January 11 to January 25, 2014.
-Voting will begin from Jan 26 to Feb 8, 2014 . All votes will be hidden.
-Winners in each category will be known on February 9, 2014
.
 You can nominate you favorite cover, publisher, and authors!! Must be a 2013 release...
There are many categories so there are plenty of chances to nominate authors you love! 

For example: Sterling New Year could fit the Best Holiday Ménage theme because it's set over a holiday... 

No comments:

Post a Comment