Monday, November 18, 2013

Random Blogging and updates

So, I suck at blogging. We know this....

I haven't had as many releases lately. I hinted and talked of this a bit.

Before I released almost monthly with Resplendence Publishing. That isn't going to be happening. I will have 4 more titles to finish out a couple series.

Lucky Springs may continue on, hopefully. One more title for sure.
We'll see what happens. It was an unexpected but necessary change.
That's what I've changed. What have I done???

I wrote a couple ménages for Loose Id!

Coven, Sweet Coven is out now. It's MMF in small town IN with a touch of para/Wiccan magic.


Sterling New Year will release 12/31/13 and for those of you who love Lucky Springs, please try this one :) MMMF with a bbw set in Sterling Alaska. If the response is good to book 1, I will write the stories for at least the other two bridesmaids. No cover yet but it's coming...

I've just heard that my MM erotic romance was accepted for Loose Id's Easter Basket theme.

What else???

At Ellora's Cave I have two MM stories in edits....I swear, they're coming!!
                                  
 
And I've got a couple things in for consideration as well :)
 
 
At Totally Bound....Kat's Karma came out :) First in the Fantasy Castle series.
 
 
I'm working on book 2 but a couple little things got in the way.
 
1- the Cowboy Ménage submission call. I sent something. Fingers Crossed! MMF hotness...
 
2- My editor left :( I know...it happens. not the end of the world. But my new editor is new to the publishing house. No word from her yet so Fantasy Castle book 2 is still in the WIP stage and not top top priority but I'll get to it in Dec/Jan :)
 
 
I'm writing a lot, it'll just take a little time to get a new routine and schedule out that feels normal :)
I'll try to be better about blogging on things, even if it's just the TV I like.
 
But please follow me on Facebook, where I tend to ramble a bit more!


No comments:

Post a Comment