Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Off and AAD

Sorry I'm been MIA...family stuff that included a hospital stay for a close member sucked me away from my writing world.

Updates...

Totally NEW Website layout!!

check out : www.cheryldragon.com

Sterling Sunshine is doing great on Amazon (thank you!!!) and has gotten great reviews (thanks again!)
It's up at Nook now :)

Nook: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/sterline-sunshine-cheryl-dragon/1119955780?ean=9781623002480



Don't worry, I'll be working on Men of Alaska 3 (Sterling Rose) in August...

In October, I'll have a new release that is MM rancher/shifter themed. Blake's Home will be out just in time for Gay Rom Lit! 

Also in October...Black Cat Strut will release. It's a short quickie that you can pre-order now:
It'll release in time for Halloween (it's a MM halloween themed story). So another MM in October!





As of Aug 6th, I'm off to Authors After Dark in Charlotte! I'll have some news to share from there...something to blog about :) I have a lot o brainstorming/planning to do. But there is still family stuff to deal with when I get back, so don't think I'm ignoring my writing. Just have to balance things differently for a couple of months while I help out...






No comments:

Post a Comment