Saturday, January 5, 2013

Writing Summary Saturday

So technically I've been sick and it was a holiday week. (Plus my birthday was this week as well).
Just FYI:) For all that considered, I did great. Last week, I was useless between out of town guests and getting the icky sinus crap!

December 29th

Notes for Love & Language (book 3 in Masters Wanted series)

December 30th

Edits for Love & History (Masters Wanted book 1)

Dec 31st Mon

Made some notes for book 2 of Wine Country.
Received Proofing version for Pinot Noir Nights
Overnight received edits for 4 Geeks & A Witch
(And you thought writers got to slack...my editors are working New Years Eve.)

Jan 1st HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Today I went to a party and fielded birthday phone calls/tweets/emails etc....
Nothing accomplished:)

Jan 2nd

Sick Day....all the talking and socializing yesterday wore me out! I've been on antibiotics for a week now but the icky cough is exhausting.

Jan 3rd Thurs

Proofs for Pinot Noir Nights completed and turned in.
Pinot Noir Nights Cover arrived and is awesome!!

Jan 4th Friday

Love & History proofing completed and turned in.
The book comes out Wed Jan 9th :D


No comments:

Post a Comment